Adding GIFs to your Instagram Stories is really fun, and they are best for the businesses that are using Instagram Account for their promotion as Instagram is the top social media platform for visual content. Everybody expects from you to share the most compelling content on it.
GIFs are more than just popular, looping video clips, and they describe the picture in their own language. They give you a chance to express yourself better. Using Instagram Gifs can be a great way of connecting with your customers by creating relatable content. There are so many benefits of using Instagram GIFs in your Business Accounts.
- Instagram GIFS helps to stay relevant in the digital world.
- It helps in boosting your post engagement.
- It will help to increase the loyal following.
- Instagram GIFs make your Instagram stories more effective.
- It helps to connect you emotionally with your audience.
Steps to add GIFs in your Instagram Stories:
- After clicking a photo with your story camera roll, there is an option on the top right corner to add Instagram Gifs and stickers. When you click on that, a bunch of options such as Hashtags, Location, question polls, you can also see a new GIF option as well.
- Once you tap on that, there is an option of accessing thousands of stickers powered by GIFHY. You will see a search bar from which you can search the GIF you want to search.
- Once you can have selected The GIF, you can drag it and resize it. You can tap and hold your GIF to pin it to a place if you are using it in a video.