Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is the process by which we find an improvement in the level of low oxygen and it inhibits tissue destruction, infections, and inflammations.
The implementation of the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is increasing all over the world that including the United States, Japan, Russia, China, etc. the positive effects of hyperbaric therapy are stated as below :
Image Source: Google
• It helps in curing the stroke
• It is effectively used in case of the coma patients
• Hyperbaric therapy helps to cure the brain injury after the cardiac arrest
• Fetal problems in the very last 3 months of the pregnancy can be cured with hyperbaric therapy
• Hyperbaric practices also help in the recovery of traumatic brain injury and similar other diseases.
But there are also some negative effects of HBOT therapy too, which are stated as:
• Myopia (short-sightedness) lasts for about weeks or hardly months.
• Sinus damage.
• Ruptured middle ear.
• Lung damage.
• Oxygen toxicity can even result in fluid in the lungs and respiratory failures in some cases.
• Sometimes severe congestive heart failure symptoms get worsened by HBOT.
• 80 deaths have been claimed worldwide due to the explosion in the hyperbaric chambers.
A home hyperbaric chamber sometimes becomes a great need. We all think that oxygen is available everywhere, so what is the need? We all know that we cannot exist a single second without oxygen.
But, it has been found out that most of us survive without enough oxygen that our body requires for the maintenance or the improvement of our health. So, if we keep the Home hyperbaric chamber we can stand by many of these problems and can keep fine health which is wealth.