Today, business-as-usual no longer generates the depth and breadth of revenues that skilled nursing and long-term care facilities need to help ensure optimal resident outcomes and organizational sustainability.
Your facility must identify current revenue opportunities and shortfalls, forecast future trends, then pursue strategies to generate and collect revenue—all while providing quality care that residents deserve.
Many provide skilled nursing facilities throughout the U.S. with fully customized, leading-edge consulting services. These services address the broad spectrum of skilled nursing challenges in all relevant areas of operation. One can also browse the internet to find the best SNF business office consulting solutions.
Skilled Nursing Clinical Challenges That Can Be Solved
1. Helping ensure optimal processes throughout your clinical operation.
2. Achieving compliance with governmental rules and regulations, as well as payer mandates.
3. Developing and deploying infection prevention and control strategies throughout your facility and in every facet of your organization.
4. Helping you configure, optimize and utilize your EHR solution to ensure efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
5. Recruiting and training for key clinical personnel.
6. Providing interim leadership support during times of transition.
Skilled Nursing Accounting Challenges Can Be Solved
1. Helping ensure timely financial reporting.
2. Preparing budgets.
3. Handling audits in a timely and comprehensive fashion.
4. Understanding diversified payers, shifting payment methodologies, and lender requirements.